Combining rage room elements with puzzles and games in order to raise funds for Black Lives Matter Toronto
We commission local artists to produce Piñata’s, cardboard stand-ups, exploding pillows, and many other papier-mâché smashable props that make our escape room literally one-of-a-kind every time. After each play, we gather the destroyed bits to shred, wash, pulp and reuse them for another batch of props. What can’t be reused is properly recycled or composted.
Things to know:
- We encourage you to bring your own items! If you can carry it solo, you can bring it. No extra charge.
- We have a sound system which you can access via bluetooth from your phone. Our playlist is ready to play, but we definitely encourage you to create your own!
- Our staff will be monitoring your play for safety from several cameras. That footage will be available as a 1 min Instagram ready highlight reel for an additional $10
- Dress for success! It is your responsibility to arrive with protective clothing. While we do not have any sharp objects in our room (glass, nails, axes, etc) there is always chance of debris causing injury.
- We will provide disposable visors and construction gloves for safe smashing. Hand sanitizer, masks and other health and safety equipment/materials are also available.
- You must choose a cardboard cutout character when booking. For an additional $10 you can submit your own. You will be prompted via email once booking is confirmed.
One to four players max. 45 minutes game play. Upon confirmation, you will receive email with further instructions to limit interaction with any staff.
This is more smash than game! But don’t be blinded by rage, keep your wits in order to win!
Cardboard Cut-Out Character Options:
- Lord Voldemort
- Wicked Witch
- Mr. Plow Homer
- Darth Vader
- Halloween villains (scream, jason, freddy, etc)
- SUBMIT* your own via email. Acceptable formats .jpg .pdf .png.
*We will reject hateful or discriminatory submissions